Your donation is greatly appreciated and is making a positive impact in our community.
Non-Perishable Items Only Please:
Non-perishable items can be dropped off at our donation station, Woodman’s West, 725 South Gammon Road, Madison
- Fruit cups | Canned fruits | Applesauce
- Condiments | Ketchup | Mustard | Mayonnaise | BBQ sauce | Sauces
- Granola bars | Protein bars
- Baby food | Formula
- Cereal | Oatmeal
- Snack foods
- Flour | Sugar
- Dried spices & seasoning
- Canned vegetables | Beans | Mushrooms | Corn | etc
- Olive oil | Vegetable oil | Canola oil
- Box dinners
- Pasta | Sauce
- Peanut butter | Soy butter | Jelly
- Juice boxes | Bottled juice
- Bottled water
- Sweet treats
- Nut-free options are always welcome
Elver Park Neighborhood Center’s curbside food pantry is currently open:
- Tuesdays 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4-6 p.m.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.