Elver Park Neighborhood Center (EPNC) provides after school and summer day camp programming for students in grades K-12 in the Elver Park area, serving Madison and Middleton-Cross Plains School District. To ensure consistent wrap-around care, our staff works closely with families, schools and community organizations. Staff visit schools to tutor students and read in the classroom. We provide space in our building for community partners and schools to hold events and meetings for the Elver Park community. Our summer day camp consist of fun and engaging field trips and programming to help combat summer reading loss. Additionally, we are a Department of Public Instruction summer food program site for community lunches.
Wisconsin Youth Company is pleased to provide a K-5 after school and summer day camp to qualifying families who live in the Elver Park neighborhood.
EPNC K-5 AFTER SCHOOL Hours of Operation | Monday 1-5:45 p.m. | Tuesday-Thursday 2:30-5:45 p.m.
If your child is sick or will be absent for another reason please call the attendance message line | 608-276-9898
EPNC K-5 AFTER SCHOOL Program Cell | 608-335-1424
Families must meet income qualifications to enroll. To register or for more information, please contact the administrative office at 608-276-9782 ext. 0.
- 2017-2018 Fees & Payment Calendar (including 2018 summer)
- 2018-2019 Fees & Payment Schedule (including 2019 summer)
- 2018 K-5 Summer Camp Program
- 2018-2019 K-5 AFTER SCHOOL Registration Packet
Navigating the bridge between childhood and adulthood is challenging for most teens. The role of the EPNC is to provide social support, homework help and guidance to teens that live in the Elver Park area as they travel that bridge. At the center teens can participate in sports, academic time and other organized activities all led by caring adult role models.
EPNC Teen Program Hours of Operation | Monday 2-6 p.m. | Tuesday- Friday 3-6 p.m.
EPNC Teen Program Program Cell | 608-577-6986
Please contact the administrative office for more information | 608-276-9782 ext. 0
- 2018 Teen Summer Registration Packet
- 2018-2019 Teen School Year Registration Packet_Madison - available soon
- 2018-2019 Teen School Year Registration Packet_Middleton - available soon
- 2017-2018 Teen School Year Registration Packet_Madison
- 2017-2018 Teen School Year Registration Packet_Middleton