2019-2020 drop-in registration opens Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Our drop-in program allow families not needing care for their child(ren) on a regular weekly schedule for before and after school. Other options include non-school days (all day & break programs). View the links below for additional information.
- “Before & After School Programs” page for program locations and hours
- “All Day & Spring Break Programs” -- limited dates and locations
- “Winter Wander Programs” page for winter break programming information
Children are eligible to attend all day & spring break programs and Winter Wander if they have previously participated in before or after school during the 2017-2018, 2018-2019 school years or 2018 summer.
You may register online or mail completed registration form(s) with registration fee payment to the administrative office:
- Dane County: 1201 McKenna Blvd., Madison, WI 53719
- Waukesha County: 1130 James Drive Suite 103, Hartland, WI 53029
Drop-In Registration Processing Fee:
- $30 for one child
- $50 for two or more children
Requests for program dates must be made by phone or in-person at either administrative office no more than two weeks in advance of requested program date. All day program date requests may be made until 5 p.m. four business days prior to the program date. Break program date requests may be made until 5 p.m. on Friday, December 20, 2019 for winter wander programs (December 26-27 & January 2-3) and a date to be determined for spring break programs. Please check back for updates.
Payment is required at the time of a confirmed program date. Fees for program dates are non-refundable and non-transferable.