Looking for an engaging way for your student to learn a new language? Give them a cultural immersion experience with fluent instructors and hands-on activities!
Research shows that the elementary years are the best time for children to learn another language, enhancing cognitive development and academic performance.
Is your child(ren) enjoying learning a new language? Or are you looking to extend their opportunity after the school year? Wisconsin Youth Company offers a Spanish Language Immersion Camp during the summer. Campers grow in confidence and in understanding of themselves and others while challenging kids to achieve. For more information, please click over to our Spanish Language Immerison Camp page.
2017-2018 School Year
Courses will run after school for eight weeks beginning the week of October 9. Courses will end the week of December 4, with no classes the week of thanksgiving. (Classes follow the school calendar.)
Registration deadline is Friday, September 29, 2017 by 5 p.m. If possible, we will split courses by age and ability level. Courses will be canceled if enrollment minimum is not met.
Course Fee | $105 per child
- Grades K-5
- Week-day courses: 75 minute weekly classes in your child's school
- Native and fluent instructors
- Classes taught mostly in target language (immersion approach)
- Emphasis on conversations
- Small classes with attention to individual progression
- Students grouped by age and ability (as enrollment allows)
- Languages offered dependent on interest, enrollment, teacher availability and location
- Light snack provided
- End of semester presentation for parents