We are seeing a significant increase in enrollment for 2018-2019 before and after school programs. Please click here to check your specific school's current capacity.
2018-2019 drop-in registration opens Monday, October 1, 2018.
How do I get started?
***IMPORTANT: please read the Registration FAQs page for more information.
- Registrations are processed in the order in which they are received, and children are enrolled into WYC programs on a first-come first-served basis, as determined by enrollment type (regular or drop-in enrollment for school year).
- Parents should expect one to two weeks to process most registrations.
- Please be aware: if registering during the last two weeks of August, due to processing time and the high volume of registrations for Before and After School programming, your child may not be able to begin program on the first day of school.
New Wisconsin Youth Company customer?
Existing Wisconsin Youth Company customer?
Not sure if you have an account already or you don’t remember your username/password?
Please call your administrative/regional office prior to registering. Please do not make an additional account.
- Enroll at your convenience with 24 hour access
- Review account information
- Make payments
- Set up automatic payments
- Print statements
Prefer paper registration forms? Click on the registration forms button in the left-hand side navigation bar. Forms are also available at the our administrative offices. If experiencing difficulty accessing forms, you can get a free up-to-date version of adobe reader here.
Thank you for supporting Wisconsin Youth Company programs!