Looking for program FAQs? Please see our Program FAQs page.
- Back to Registration Page
- What browser and device should I use?
- How long does it take to register?
- Is payment requried to register my child?
- How do I know my registration was successful?
- I registered as a new family, why can't I see my parent portal yet?
- How do I edit my family or child information after I register?
- Why did my registration not work?
- How long will it take to process my registration?
- What is the blackout period?
- Who can register?
- How do I add a child through my parent portal?
- What are the program fees and when are they due?
- What ages do you accept in your programs?
- What information is required?
- What is the withdrawal & schedule change policy?
What browser and device should I use?
We recommend using the most recent version of Chrome or Safari on a desktop or laptop computer. A number of users have experienced issues using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox as well as tablets and phones.
How long does it take to register?
Please set aside at least 30 minutes to complete the process; registration may take longer when registering more than one child. Please be aware that after a period of inactivity (approximately 20 minutes), your registration may time-out and information will be lost.
Is payment requried to register my child?
Yes. Applicable fees and deposits are due at time of registration. A bank-issued Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card must be provided to register online.
How do I know my registration was successful?
You will receive an automated email letting you know your registration has been received by our team. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, there may have been an error and your registration was not successful. You may need to re-register or contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I registered as a new family, why can't I see my parent portal yet?
New families to our system can take up to two business days to have your information accessible in the parent portal. Please contact us at email@example.com with more questions.
How do I edit my family or child information after I register?
For all information changes after initial registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Your registration may have timed out. Please be aware that after a period of inactivity (approximately 20 minutes), your registration will time-out and all information will be lost.
- We recommend using the most recent version of Chrome or Safari on a personal desktop or laptop computer. Most users have experienced issues using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox as well as tablets and phones.
- Make sure you do not use your browser's back button
- Your workplace may have a firewall in place preventing complete registration
How long will it take to process my registration?
It generally takes one to two weeks to fully process most registrations. Any incomplete or incorrect information may delay your child’s start date in the program as you will be contacted for this required information. If you register during the blackout period (see next question), due to the high volume of registrations being processed at this time of year, it is unlikely we will be able to accommodate your requested start date if it is for the first week of school.
This pertains to school year registration. The blackout period for regular enrollment is two weeks prior to the start of the school year, to allow time for heavy volume of processing. Only completed forms received before this date will be processed and confirmed to begin the first week of school, as space permits. We do not accept schedule changes, or withdrawal requests during this time period. Registrations received after this date will be processed as volume and capacity permit. If space in the program is not available, parents are contacted and offered a place on the waitlist. Parents who accept a place on the waitlist are then contacted if and when space becomes available.
Who can register?
Only parents and guardians may register a child.
How do I add a child through my parent portal?
To add a sibling through your parent portal account, you may need to contact the office so we can reset your account first. If your program requires immunization records, you will need to edit your newly added child. The immunizations link will appear at the top of the child info edit screen.
School Year Before/After School: Please see the payment calendar on the Before & After School page. Scroll down to find the school listings, choose your school district, then your child's school. Your fees and payment calendar are located next to the picture of your child's school. Weekly fees are shown, and billing periods are bi-weekly. Payment is due bi-weekly, 5 business days before each bi-weekly billing period. See the fees & payment calendar for exact dates.
Summer Programming & All Day Programs: Program deposit due upon registration. Full program fees are due 5 business days before each program.
- Dane County: the child must be 5 years old to attend day camp and generally we accept grades K-5 in the before or after school programs.
- Waukesha County: the child must be 5 years old to attend day camp and depending on the school, the child must be in 4K or 5K to participate in the before/after school programs (please contact our office to get specific site age and grade requirements) firstname.lastname@example.org
What information is required?
- Child’s name, birthdate, age, gender, grade in fall, school attending in fall, parent(s)/guardian(s) with whom child resides, shirt size (summer only-except for MSU), relationship and contact information of parent/guardian account holder(s)/user(s)-including complete home address and phone numbers, as well as the best phone number and best address during program hours, which is the complete address where parent/guardian will be during program hours.
- Mode of arrival to and departure from program (except for Middle School U participants, who must be authorized to arrive and depart independently). (Note: if an independent arrival or departure is selected, an exact time must be given.)
- Contact information for at least one emergency contact person (required) and pick-up persons in addition to parents (optional, with a limit of four additional pick-up persons). Emergency contacts and authorized pick-up persons must be 18 years old or older. (An independent departure authorization must be given for a person under the age of 18 years of age to pick up.) Emergency contacts need to be fluent enough in English to provide basic information and understand emergency information given to them by program staff. (Note: emergency contacts are contacted in an emergency only when the listed parents/guardians cannot be reached first.) Required information for both emergency contacts and authorized pick-up persons is as follows: first and last name, complete home address, best phone number during program hours and relationship to child.
- Complete immunization dates (except for Middle School U and World Language programs) in the format of xx/xx/xxxx must be provided. State licensing regulations require that all enrolled children have received 4-DTaP, 4-Polio (IPV/OPV), 3-Hepatitis B, 2-MMR and 2-Varicella vaccinations and/or year of chicken pox disease, or an applicable waiver may be selected. (Four-year-olds in Waukesha require an additional 3-Hib and 3-Pneumococcal (PCV), and only require 1-MMR and 1-Varicella.) (Note: our online database DOES allow you to skip this section. If you DO NOT include this in your registration, it WILL delay the processing of your registration). You may find your child’s immunization records online at Wisconsin Immunization Registry.)
- Contact information for your child’s physician, including the doctor’s name and the full clinic address and phone number. (Note: if you’re new to the area and have not yet found a new physician, we must have your prior physician and clinic information. We accept out-of-state and out-of-country information.
- If your child has any specific health information, please provide details. (Note: do not skip over any questions in this section, but indicate “yes” or “no” as applicable. A “yes’’ or “no” answer is required for all questions. Enter N/A in required text fields if not applicable.) Select an authorization for both sunscreen and insect repellent application.
- Select a swim permission authorization and include any information needed to document your child’s swimming abilities (summer only). (Note: Wander Wisconsin programs require a minimum swim level 2; select Middle School U programs require a minimum swim level 2 or 3. Please refer to program and swim level information.)
What is the withdrawal & schedule change policy?
Requests for schedule change or withdrawal of enrollment must be received in writing (email is sufficient) by the administrative/regional office by the end of the business day Friday (5:30 p.m.) six business days prior to the start of a new billing period (or the start of each weekly program for summer programming). Effective dates of schedule changes must coincide with the start of billing periods. Requests to increase schedule mid-billing cycle will be accommodated with added days on a space-available basis until the next billing cycle begins. Fee adjustments will not be made for a schedule reduction in days occurring mid-billing cycle. Three schedule changes are granted per school year at no additional cost. The fourth and subsequent schedule changes will be made for $5 per change processed. For exact dates, please see the payment calendar on the Before & After School page. Scroll down to find the school listings, choose your school district, then your child's school. Your fees and payment calendar are located next to the picture of your child's school.