Useful resources and forms

Commonly used forms and information that is often requested by parents is located here.  If you are looking for paper registration forms for school year or summer programs, please click the green Register button on any program page or on the navigation, top right.  As online registration opens for a program, paper registration forms will be be posted on the registration page for those who prefer paper registration.

For information about qualifying for and applying for tuition assistance please see our tuition assistance page. 

Our Additional Forms page has more than just forms.  Please look there for:

  • Licensed Child Care Information
  • USDA Guidelines
  • Extra-curricular Forms
  • Authorization to Administer Medication Forms
  • Packing Lists for Wander Wisconsin trips
  • Program Handbooks

Our FAQ page covers questions you may have about how our programs are staffed, or how certain situations are addressed. Please contact us if there's a Wisconsin Youth Company resource you would like help finding.