After School Information
This program is currently waitlisted for the 2023-2024 School Year. Please register for the waitlist through the parent portal.
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities. For children in grades K-4.
Full- or part-time schedules are available, Monday through Friday. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
2023-2024 After School Hours | Monday-Friday 2:40-5:45 p.m.
Please note: program is not offered on no school days
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs. Families who receive free and reduced lunch are eligible for a 25% discount on program fees. In order to receive the discount, families must submit current verification of free and reduced lunch eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- There is a two–day minimum for regular enrollment
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
- $30 for one child
- $50 for two or more children
- Processing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Processing fees are required to enroll in open programs and on waitlists.
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments