Wisconsin Youth Company is not currently offering any programs. Please check back for any updates.
After School Information
We look forward to running After School programs again when there is sufficient enrollment.
After School programs ensure each child has care in a safe environment outside of the school day. We provide opportunities for children to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities.
Two-day weekly enrollment is available for Cohort 1 (Monday, Tuesday) and Cohort 2 (Thursday, Friday). Your child(ren) will only attend After School on the days in which they are enrolled for in-person instruction. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
After School Hours: 2:40-5:45 p.m.
Location: Multipurpose Room
Elm Lawn Elementary Website
- First child is considered the one with the most days
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
$30 for one child
$50 for two or more children
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs
Semester Discount (2.5%) Option: Prepayment Due Dates
- Semester I: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
- Semester II: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021