After School Information
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities. For children in grades K-2, must be 5 years old, as well as children in grades 3-5 from Randall Elementary.
Full- or part-time schedules are available, Monday through Friday. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
2022-2023 After School Program | Monday 12:55-5:45 p.m. and Tuesday-Friday: 2:27-5:45 p.m.
Please note: program will not be offered on early release and no school days
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
$30 for one child
$50 for two or more children
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs