Wisconsin Youth Company is not currently offering any programs. Please check back for any updates.
After School Information
We are running Virtual School Day programs for grades 3-5 at Spring Harbor and Wright Middle Schools for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. After School programs will resume when school returns to in-person instruction for the 2021-2022 school year.
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities.
Full- or part-time weekly attendance is available, Monday through Friday. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
Site Supervisor: Max Smith
Program Phone: 608-577-2566
After School Hours: M: 1:15-5:45 p.m. | T-F: 2:47-5:45 p.m.
Program Location: Cafetorium
Randall Elementary Website
- First child is considered the one with the most days
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
$30 for one child
$50 for two or more children
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs
Semester Discount (2.5%) Option: Prepayment Due Dates
- Semester I: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
- Semester II: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021