After School Information
2023-2024 School Year registration opens Thursday, April 6 at 4 p.m. | Join our 2023-2024 School Year email list
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities. For children in grades K-4.
Full- or part-time schedules are available, Monday through Friday. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
2023-2024 After School Hours | Monday-Friday 2:40-5:45 p.m.
Please note: program is not offered on no school days
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs. Families who receive free and reduced lunch are eligible for a 25% discount on program fees. In order to receive the discount, families must submit current verification of free and reduced lunch eligibility to email@example.com
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
- $30 for one child
- $50 for two or more children
- Processing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Processing fees are required to enroll in open programs and on waitlists.
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
2023-2024 After School Payment Schedule – available soon