Wisconsin Youth Company is not currently offering any programs. Please check back for any updates.
4k Wrap Information
4K wrap programs encourage young learners to explore, create and nurture their academic and developmental skills. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities, movement and socialization. Programs have a cheerful and playful environment.
Two- to five-day enrollment schedules are available, Monday through Friday. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
2021-2022 4K Wrap Hours | Monday-Friday: 11:15 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
After School Information
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities.
Full- or part-time weekly attendance is available, Monday through Friday. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
2021-2022 After School Hours | Monday-Friday: 3:15-6 p.m.
- First child is considered the one with the most days
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
$30 for one child
$50 for two or more children
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs