Wisconsin Youth Company is not currently offering any programs. Please check back for any updates.
After School Information
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities.
2021-2022 School Year
Full- or part-time schedules are available, Monday through Friday. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
After School Hours: M: 1:15-5:45 p.m. | T-F: 2:47-5:45 p.m.
Program Schedule – comining soon
2020-2021 School Year
You may register for either Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Friday attendance schedule for the remainder of the shool year. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
After School Hours: M: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | T-F: 2:47-5:45 p.m.
Site Supervisor: Andrea White
Program Phone: 608-445-8038
Thoreau Elementary Website
4-day week (Tuesday-Friday) | $75 per child, per week
5-day week (Monday-Friday) | $120 per child, per week
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
$30 for one child
$50 for two or more children
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs