Wisconsin Youth Company is non-profit organization operating since 1974. At Wisconsin Youth Company, we touch the lives of over 2000 children and their families each year. Not only do the programs have a positive impact on the success of children who attend them, but access to affordable, quality programs is critical for parents and caregivers. You can be a part of this impact by donating your time, talent or service today. Be a part of helping kids thrive beyond the school day.
Wisconsin Youth Company is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization.
- 2020 summer programs
Dane County registration will open March 2, 2020
Waukesha County registration will open March 16, 2020
- 2019-2020 All Day and Spring Break Programs - Register today
- 2019-2020 Wander WI Spring Break - Register today
- Please Note: Many of our 2019-2020 school year programs are at enrollment capacity. Click here for current program availability.
- 2019-2020 before school, after school and 4K wrap programs - Register today
- For program questions or account updates, please send an email to: Dane County, email@example.com or Waukesha County, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to re-enroll to receive Constant Contact emails from us, please contact Julie, email@example.com
- School Cancellations and Closings: if school is canceled, delayed, or closed early due to inclement weather, physical plant problems, or other emergencies, AFTER SCHOOL will not operate. School closing announcements will be made on the radio, TV, email, incoming message and/or our website, wisconsinyouthcompany.org. In the event of inclement weather, if schools are open but the weather is worsening, AFTER SCHOOL will operate, but we ask that parents pick up their children as early as possible. There is no credit or fee reduction for days missed.
We are pleased to be a registered charitable organization with AmazonSmile. When you shop smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to your selected charitable organization. All donations go directly to the Wisconsin Youth Company Scholarship Fund, giving Wisconsin Youth the ability to support more families.