Wisconsin Youth Company is non-profit organization operating since 1974. At Wisconsin Youth Company, we touch the lives of over 2000 children and their families each year. Not only do the programs have a positive impact on the success of children who attend them, but access to affordable, quality programs is critical for parents and caregivers. You can be a part of this impact by donating your time, talent or service today. Be a part of helping kids thrive beyond the school day.
Wisconsin Youth Company is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization.
- 2019 summer day camps, immersion camps, wander Wisconsin, and middle school u (Dane County) - Register online today
- 2018-2019 all day and spring break programs (Dane & Waukesha Counties) - Register online today
- 2018-2019 before and after school programs (Dane & Waukesha Counties) - Register online today
- For program questions or account updates, please send an email to: Dane County, email@example.com or Waukesha County, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our email list to receive information about our programs: 2019-2020 school year programs
- If you would like re-enroll to receive emails from us, please contact Julie, email@example.com
- School Cancellations and Closings: if school is canceled, delayed, or closed early due to inclement weather, physical plant problems, or other emergencies, AFTER SCHOOL will not operate. School closing announcements will be made on the radio, TV, email, incoming message and/or our website, wisconsinyouthcompany.org. In the event of inclement weather, if schools are open but the weather is worsening, AFTER SCHOOL will operate, but we ask that parents pick up their children as early as possible. There is no credit or fee reduction for days missed.
WYC is pleased to be a registered chartibale organization with AmazonSmile. When you shop smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to your selected charitable organization. All donations go directly to the WYC Scholarship Fund, giving WYC the ability to support more families.