Wisconsin Youth Company is not currently offering any programs. Please check back for any updates.
After School Information
We are planning for modified programs in the 2020-2021 school year. We will keep families informed as we have more information.
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities.
Full- or part-time weekly attendance is available, Monday through Friday. We accept most third-party funding sources, and offer scholarship funds to eligible families.
Site Supervisor: Josh Harper
Program Phone: 608-445-9051
After School Hours: 2:40-5:45 p.m.
Location: North Cafeteria
Heritage Elementary Website
- First child is considered the one with the most days
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
$30 for one child
$50 for two or more children
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
Semester Discount (2.5%) Option: Prepayment Due Dates
- Semester I: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
- Semester II: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021