Wisconsin Youth Company is not currently offering any programs. Please check back for any updates.
After School Information
We are running Virtual School Day programs for grades 3-5 at Spring Harbor and Wright Middle Schools for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. Please see updated After School program information below.
After School programs ensure each child has opportunities to build positive relationships based on trust, honesty and respect in a safe environment. Choice-based programs allow children to pursue their individual interests through hands-on activities.
You may register for either Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Friday attendance schedule for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs.
Beginning March 8, 2021 After School for kindergarten will operate:
Beginning March 15, 2021 After School for grades 1-2 will operate:
M: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | T-F: 2:47-5:45 p.m.
Jan. 25 | Start of third quarter
March 19 | No school and no After School program
March 26 | End of third quarter
Site Supervisor: Luke Andermann
Program Phone: 608-445-8031
After School Hours: M: 1:15-5:45 p.m. | T-F: 2:47-5:45 p.m.
Leopold Elementary Website
2020-2021 After School Fees
- 4-day week (Tuesday-Friday) | $95 per child, per week
- 5-day week (Monday-Friday) | $140 per child, per week
- Weekly enrollment fees are displayed; fees are billed bi-weekly throughout the school year
- School year processing fee: Required at time of registration
$30 for one child
$50 for two or more children
- After school fees will not be pro-rated for missed days, school closings, non-school days or holidays, except for winter and spring break weeks
- Last billing period pro-rated based on last day of program
- Tentative school year calendars are subject to change; billed days will be adjusted accordingly
- Contact the administrative office or see program handbook for additional information regarding fees and payments
- Tuition assistance is available to families for all programs