AFTER SCHOOL, Wisconsin Youth Company’s oldest and largest program —safe places where kids belong, where friendship comes first and community is created. Homework help, hobbies, hands-on learning, games, sports, science, drama, cooking, fun. Join us for before school, after school, all day and break programs. Where kids thrive beyond the school day! Drop-in available, space permitting.
World Language— weekly after school classes designed to immerse children in the language and culture of another country! Prior language experience is not required, but valuing diversity is. Open your mind and your heart to another culture through World Language classes!
Want to go to summer day camp? Every day is packed with snappy, theme-based fun that gets kids involved, moving and creating. There’s plenty of nurturing for the youngest campers as they learn what it means to be a part of the camp community. Older kids get to safely test their independence and choice-making skills on a range of hands-on activities.
Circus Immersion, Theater Immersion, and World Language Immersion Camps (offered in the summer, and in Madison only) challenge children to reach their highest potential. Whether their passion is language and culture, circus arts or theater production, campers will surprise themselves and you with what they accomplish. Kids create a tight-knit team as they work towards end-of-camp performances. Friendships blossom and you can see the sense of accomplishment on their faces. Reach! Be spectacular!
Middle school age students can pursue a hobby or build life skills in a range of hands-on courses at Middle School U. Free time with just the right amount of supervision enhances the growing independence of youth entering grades 6-9.
Wander Wisconsin is our program for kids who crave adventure and variety, and at the same time need and want to connect to nature in a meaningful way. Travel Clubs allow them to see the best of Wisconsin’s natural areas on day trips. Wander Camps focus on learning about the natural world and experiencing an appreciation of it, through hands-on recreation skills like canoeing.
- 2014-2015 Swallow district before and after school registration is open
- 2014-2015 before and after school registration is open
- Dane summer programs registration is open--Day Camps, Immersion Camps, Middle School U, Wander Wisconsin
- Waukesha's Wander Wisconsin Travel Club and Camp Glacier Creek is open
- Registration deadline for summer programs week of July 28-August 1 is Friday, July 25.
- Registration deadline for summer programs week of Aug 4-8 is Friday, Aug. 1.
- We will accept registrations for before and after school 2014-2015 school year until Friday, August 15, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. After this date and until school begins will be our blackout period. This is used to process registrations and complete information for programs. If we receive registrations after this date and time we will contact families regarding when we will be able to confirm registration and schedules to begin program after the school year begins.
- Kegonsa's 2014-2015 after school program has been cancelled.
- To check if a Middle School U course has been cancelled, click here to view east and west schedules.
- Camp Connection for summer 2014.
- Check out from Into The Outdoors Overnight Campout at Governor Dodge State Park.
- Check out photos from Camp Elver's Splish Splash Week!