AFTER SCHOOL, Wisconsin Youth Company’s oldest and largest program —safe places where kids belong, where friendship comes first and community is created. Homework help, hobbies, hands-on learning, games, sports, science, drama, cooking, fun. Join us for before school, after school, all day and break programs. Drop-in available, space permitting. Begin. Believe. Belong.
Want to go to summer day camp? Every day is packed with snappy, theme-based fun that gets kids involved, moving and creating. There’s plenty of nurturing for the youngest campers as they learn what it means to be a part of the camp community. Older kids get to safely test their independence and choice-making skills on a range of hands-on activities.
Circus, theater, Spanish Language Immersion Camps challenge children to reach their highest potential. Whether their passion is language and culture, circus arts or theater production, campers will surprise themselves and you with what they accomplish. Kids create a tight-knit team as they work towards end-of-camp performances. Friendships blossom and you can see the sense of accomplishment on their faces. Reach! Be spectacular!
Middle school age students can pursue a hobby or build life skills in a range of hands-on courses at Middle School U. Free time with just the right amount of supervision enhances the growing independence of youth entering grades 6-9.
2017 Summer Registration Updates
- 2017 summer programs--Dane & Waukesha Counties
- 2017-2018 before and after school programs--Dane & Waukesha Counties
- School Cancellations and Closings: If school is canceled, delayed, or closed early due to inclement weather, physical plant problems, or other emergencies, AFTER SCHOOL will not operate. School closing announcements will be made on the radio, TV, email, incoming message and/or our website, wisconsinyouthcompany.org. In the event of inclement weather, if schools are open but the weather is worsening, AFTER SCHOOL will operate, but we ask that parents pick up their children as early as possible. There is no credit or fee reduction for days missed.
- For program questions or account updates, please send an email to: Dane County, firstname.lastname@example.org or Waukesha County, email@example.com
- Looking to hear more about our programs and/or to re-enroll with Constant Contact to receive emails from Wisconsin Youth Company, please contact Julie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are excited to announce that we have received a $1000 donation from Bob's Discount Furniture's Random Acts of Kindness program! Bob's donation will go directly to our scholarship fund. Thank you to Bob's Discount Furniture!
- Still looking for a Father's Day gift? When you shop Amazon Smile 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to the Wisconsin Youth Company Scholarship Fund, at no extra cost to you. To shop through Amazon Smile, please visit smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7401836. Thank you for your support!
- We're excited to announce we are offering a second day camp location in Waunakee for our 2017 Incredible Summer Adventure: Camp Castle Creek.
- Click here for news from our Board of Directors.
- The Wisconsin State Journal featured Wisconsin Youth Company in an article about families planning for the summer. To read the article, click here.
- Elver Park Neighborhood Center was lucky enough to participate in the United Way: Days of Caring, an annual volunteer event that kicks off the United Way campaign and helps plant the seeds of volunteerism in our community. We want to thank the volunteers from the Group Health Cooperative for painting our gym. It has truly transformed the space into a fun place for kids to get active. To view some pictures from this event, visit the photo gallery here.
- WYC is pleased to be a member of AmazonSmile. When you shop smile.amazon.com, you have the same experience as shopping on Amazon, but 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to the charitable organization of your choice, at no extra cost to you. If you shop on Amazon, we would very much appreciate your support. All donations go to our scholarship fund so that more children can participate in WYC programs.