AFTER SCHOOL, Wisconsin Youth Company’s oldest and largest program —safe places where kids belong, where friendship comes first and community is created. Homework help, hobbies, hands-on learning, games, sports, science, drama, cooking, fun. Join us for before school, after school, all day and break programs. Where kids thrive beyond the school day! Drop-in available, space permitting.
World Language— weekly after school classes designed to immerse children in the language and culture of another country! Prior language experience is not required, but valuing diversity is. Open your mind and your heart to another culture through World Language classes!
Want to go to summer day camp? Every day is packed with snappy, theme-based fun that gets kids involved, moving and creating. There’s plenty of nurturing for the youngest campers as they learn what it means to be a part of the camp community. Older kids get to safely test their independence and choice-making skills on a range of hands-on activities.
Circus Immersion, Theater Immersion, and World Language Camps (offered in the summer, and in Madison only) challenge children to reach their highest potential. Whether their passion is language and culture, circus arts or theater production, campers will surprise themselves and you with what they accomplish. Kids create a tight-knit team as they work towards end-of-camp performances. Friendships blossom and you can see the sense of accomplishment on their faces. Reach! Be spectacular!
Middle school age students can pursue a hobby or build life skills in a range of hands-on courses at Middle School U. Free time with just the right amount of supervision enhances the growing independence of youth entering grades 6-9.
Wander Wisconsin is our program for kids who crave adventure and variety, and at the same time need and want to connect to nature in a meaningful way. Travel Clubs allow them to see the best of Wisconsin’s natural areas on day trips. Wander Camps focus on learning about the natural world and experiencing an appreciation of it, through hands-on recreation skills like canoeing.
- Middle School U registration now open
- Dane and Waukesha Summer Day Camps registration now open
- Immersion Camps and Wander Wisconsin registration now open
- 2014-2015 before and after school registration will be available at the end of April
- Register for the first week of summer camp, June 16-20 at Dane County sites by June 6
- Register for the first week of Middle School U, June 16-20 at Dane County sites by June 6
- Register for the first week of summer camp, June 9-13 at Waukesha County sites by May 30
- April 14-18, 2014 spring break programs for Kettle Moraine, Merton and Waukesha have been cancelled
- Friday, April 18, 2014 (Good Friday) has been cancelled for New Berlin's spring break program (Mon-Thurs programs will run.)
- Dane's AFTER SCHOOL Spring Fair is Thursday, April 24, 2014, 6-8 p.m. at the Alliant Energy Center, Exhibit Hall D
- Celebrating Youth! stage at Kids Expo was a wonderful event. Ten youth dance and performance groups participated.
- Waukesha's AFTER SCHOOl Spring Fair was a success! Check our photo gallery soon for pictures of artwork and performances!