Middle School U Program PageDue to the amount of program content, this page takes 40-60 seconds to load, clicking more than once on the program link will continue to slow down the load time. Thank you for your patience.
AFTER SCHOOL, Wisconsin Youth Company’s oldest and largest program —safe places where kids belong, where friendship comes first and community is created. Homework help, hobbies, hands-on learning, games, sports, science, drama, cooking, fun. Join us for before school, after school, all day and break programs. Drop-in available, space permitting. Begin. Believe. Belong.
World Language—learning a language opens the door to other cultures. And learning about other cultures enriches us and helps us live in our complex world. When children participate in our language classes they meet and make friends
with other children who share their interest in being part of a larger cultural community.
Want to go to summer day camp? Every day is packed with snappy, theme-based fun that gets kids involved, moving and creating. There’s plenty of nurturing for the youngest campers as they learn what it means to be a part of the camp community. Older kids get to safely test their independence and choice-making skills on a range of hands-on activities.
Circus Immersion, Theater Immersion, and World Language Immersion Camps (offered in the summer, and in Madison only) challenge children to reach their highest potential. Whether their passion is language and culture, circus arts or theater production, campers will surprise themselves and you with what they accomplish. Kids create a tight-knit team as they work towards end-of-camp performances. Friendships blossom and you can see the sense of accomplishment on their faces. Reach! Be spectacular!
Middle school age students can pursue a hobby or build life skills in a range of hands-on courses at Middle School U. Free time with just the right amount of supervision enhances the growing independence of youth entering grades 6-9.
Wander Wisconsin is our program for kids who crave adventure and variety, and at the same time need and want to connect to nature in a meaningful way. Travel Clubs allow them to see the best of Wisconsin’s natural areas and attractions on day trips. Wander Camps focus on learning about the natural world and experiencing an appreciation of it, through hands-on recreation skills like canoeing.
- 2015 summer programs
- 2014-2015 AFTER SCHOOL Drop-In
- 2014-2015 all day and break programs
- 2014-2015 before and after school programs
- Theater Immersion Camp is Friday, June 26 by 5:30 p.m.
- Circus Beginner and Advanced Immersion Camps is Friday, July 17 by 5:30 p.m.
- Summer Programs: you may register or add weeks any time until the end of the business day on Friday (5:30 p.m.) six business days prior to the week being requested, provided space is available.
- School Cancellations and Closings: If school is cancelled, delayed, or closed early due to inclement weather, physical plant problems, or other emergencies, AFTER SCHOOL will not operate. School closing announcements will be made on the radio, TV, email, incoming message and/or our website, wisconsinyouthcompany.org. In the event of inclement weather, if schools are open but the weather is worsening, AFTER SCHOOL will operate, but we ask that parents pick up their children as early as possible. There is no credit or fee reduction for days missed.
- Annual AFTER SCHOOL Spring Fairs are here! Dane: Thursday, April 30, from 6-8 p.m.
New this year is our online auction, all proceeds support the WYC Scholarship Fund. Win Milwaukee Brewer tickets, trips, and more! Click here for details and a direct link to the auction website.
- WYC is pleased to be a new member of AmazonSmile. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you have the same experience as shopping on Amazon, but 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to the charitable organization of your choice, at no extra cost to you. If you shop on Amazon, we would very much appreciate your support. All donations go to our tuition assistance fund so that more children can participate in WYC programs.
- Looking to hear more about our programs and/or to re-enroll with Constant Contact to receive emails from Wisconsin Youth Company, please contact Julie, email@example.com
- Check out photo galleries from 2015 Celebrating Youth! stage at Kids Expo.
- Check out photo galleries from 2014-2015 school year!